Single Mom Triples The Sales Of A Local Business
Sometimes in life you come across people that are simply so good at what they do, that you need to share their story with the World.
That was exactly why we brought Honey Valentino on the show.
Her story is simply inspiring: A single mom who went from knowing nothing about the “vape” and e-cigarette industry to landing a job and tripling the sales of a local store while generating a killing in commissions and amassing a loyal following.
And just when you thought this would be a happy ending, she suddenly got let go!
Why did this happen? Did the store owners hate money?
To find out, smash that play button right now. You’ll also get to hear what Honey’s doing to bounce back and reach a level of success that’s bigger and better than ever. Trust us, you don’t want to miss this.
- Facebook – Note: Honey’s public page is currently in progress and you’ll be able to reach out to her very soon. In the meantime, book mark this link: www.facebook.com/bossgirlhoney
Join #HustleNation & Get Access To Our Success Kit!What's the Success Kit? It's a collection of our best-selling guides and templates that teach you how to attract more leads, increase sales, create viral content & get in the best shape of your life!
No Spam! Your loyalty is important to us, and you can unsubscribe at anytime.
Show Notes & Episode Guide
- 1:10 – Honey’s story of how she landed a job in a “vaping” shop and hustled her way to the top quickly.
- 4:30 – Honey reveals how much money she was pulling in for the vaping shop and how much was expected of her.
- 5:30 – Sahil asks Honey how she would close a customer from the time they walked in to the time they walked out. You’ll definitely want to listen to her process. This stuff is GOLD!
- 7:19 – The importance of greeting a customer and making sure they exist. This seems simple but listen to Honey how it can really translate into money.
- 8:30 – The first moment Honey realized that she started to have a following and leveraged that into money. If you rely on commissions, you’ll want to tune in to this little tip.
- 9:45 – Sahil asks Honey about some of the terminology that’s behind vaping (so you as a listener can know what the hell we’re talking about. You’re welcome)
- 10:42 – Sahil, being the nutrition consultant and coach that he is, explains the benefits of Nicotine. Martin seems to love this side-tangent of facts. We try and make this show educational from all angles!
- 11:25 – Martin asks Honey if true salespeople can sell ‘anything’ and her response is absolutely spot on. Every sales person needs to hear this.
- 12:20 – Sahil asks Honey about how she up-sells batteries and why she looks out for the safety of her customers over the money.
- 15:42 – Martin asks Honey what people should do if they’re terrified of closing.
- 17:43 – Honey shares how she tests her customers and puts them on the dime so she can PROVE that she’s actually looking out for their best interests at heart. This is a brilliant move that not only puts more commission money in your pocket, but ensures that you have loyal customers for life.
- 18:25 – Martin asks Honey how she deals with the “I don’t have the money for that” type of objection.
- 20:03 – Honey reveals how she uses herself as social proof to close the sale and raise trust in her customers and clients (this little move is so smart and I’m sure 80% of people aren’t using it).
- 21:02 – Sahil asks Honey to resume her story about what happened at the shop she was working at. You won’t believe what they did after she tripled her sales.
- 24:12 – If you’ve never known the power of a loyal following, you’re about to get a front row education on why building relationships equals never being broke again for the rest of your life.
- 28:00 – Check out what’s next for Honey and what she’s planning on for the future. The offers she got were simply ridiculous.