Selecting the best social media platform for your business
Questioning whether or not your brand should be on social media, at this point in time, is as stupid of a question as asking whether or not your should be on the internet.
Or whether or not you should own a smartphone.
It’s a given. But just like smartphones, the number of options have become a little overwhelming. And as we found out, the biggest fear isn’t whether or not you should be on social media, it’s whether or not your efforts will return a reward and will the chosen platform stick around.
So to help you decide where you should put in all your time and effort, we did the homework for you. Smash that play button to listen to the episode!
Join #HustleNation & Get Access To Our Success Kit!What's the Success Kit? It's a collection of our best-selling guides and templates that teach you how to attract more leads, increase sales, create viral content & get in the best shape of your life!
No Spam! Your loyalty is important to us, and you can unsubscribe at anytime.
Show Notes & Episode Guide
- 00:00 – 4:00. The guys open up by talking about social media and what’s happening right now. We share why you don’t have to stress about being on the most popular platform. Before you get on social media, you MUST have something to offer.
- 4:01 – 10:20. The conversation turns towards Instagram. You have to ensure that you have high quality photos and that you use the right hashtags. What’s the future of Instagram? Do you know about boomerangs? Martin’s a bit addicted. There are many tips and tricks that you can pick up here.
- 10:21 – 18:10. It’s time to discuss SnapChat. Martin isn’t on here so Sahil gets the ball rolling. If you’re in the “cool” demographic, you need to listen to think because all of the young people are on here. How do you get your message across? Find out how Sahil had a profitable launch through SC (made $3000). Your story could help lots of people out there. This could lead to more attention and more dollars. Sahil also tells us how he shares links to his products and launches.
- 18:11 – 27:35. Every single person on this planet is on Facebook (including your parents). Facebook advertising is everything. The fellas get into the importance of having a consistent message. The discussion turns towards the biggest mistakes that we all make on Facebook and why you need to avoid these. The guys use the example of personal trainers on social media. People are more impressed by your results than your theories and ideas. Sahil throws out a tip for working with strangers on Facebook. There’s also a key to make money off Facebook. You have to get people to your sales page. You can also target people on Facebook with advertising so that you don’t waste time on the wrong target market.
- 27:36 – 28:30. What’s the deal with Twitter? What do you use it for?
- 28:31 – 32:40. The guys finish off with YouTube. How do you use this social media platform? Should you be passive or active? You don’t want to get lost in the noise. You have to put up quality videos that either entertain or educate. Can you edit videos? Can you find someone to edit videos for you?
- 32:41 – 34:37. At the end of the day, we’re all learning on the job. The guys wrap up the show as we help you get started with social media platforms.