Why Right Now Is The Best Time To Be Alive For All Hustlers
About This Episode
If you think the world was full of opportunities just five years ago, just wait till you see where it’s headed!
In this episode, Martin & Sahil talk about the changes that are coming, and why right now is the best time to jump in if you have a business idea, or a product that you want to sell.
Also, we’ve recently launched brand new DYEH T-shirts with exclusive new designs that you can’t get anywhere else. They are made for hustlers, by hustlers to help you get and stay motivated. Click here to check them out (and if you order this week, you’ll also get an automatic discount).
As always, we’d love to hear your thoughts and feedback so drop them in the comment section below!
Join #HustleNation & Get Access To Our Success Kit!What's the Success Kit? It's a collection of our best-selling guides and templates that teach you how to attract more leads, increase sales, create viral content & get in the best shape of your life!
No Spam! Your loyalty is important to us, and you can unsubscribe at anytime.
- 2:00 – The technology that’s available. We don’t think people realize how much things have changed. Take a look at Uber for example – you can get a ride with the press of a button. Just a few years ago, you had to “hail” a cab or call a number.
- 3:10 – Sahil talks about why the competition of technology is helping consumers and how it’s changing our lives for the better. We think Uber is so innovative, but they tried the cab concept multiple times. Listen in to see why it didn’t work out
- 4:30 – We talk about how we launched a Tshirt – from start to finish in 30 minutes flat! No inventory to worry about, no tech skills needed, or any other bullshit roadblocks. If you have an idea, you can sell it.
- 6:00 – How Martin makes money using AirBnb and basically gets other people to pay his rent.
- Martin’s article – The Definitive Guide To Being The Best Uber Driver, And Making Real Money
- 6:35 – Sahil talks about the second reason: Creativity & Problem Solving is valued over theory.
- 7:35 – Martin talks about the 3rd reason why this is the best time to be a hustler: The ability to connect with anyone you could possible think of… and, with a little creativity, reach out and get a response!
- 8:20 – Sahil talks about the targeting options available on facebook and HOW you can nail down the exact audience you want coming to your blog, or video.
- 9:05 – Sahil talks about how “big data” has reached a point where it can basically allow us to predict the future and trends with ridiculous accuracy. Tune in to listen about the story behind Target, and how they used big data to predict when a woman will become a mother. Truly insane stuff.
- 11:45 – Martin shares the 4th point, which is that if you have a question, there is a very high chance that the answer is out there and available for you. 99% of you that want to start a business or make money can follow a rough blueprint from someone who’s done it and been through the hardships. Use can then use their experience and build more on top. Martin talks how about.
- 15:00 – The boys talk about originality and how you don’t have to be the most unique business or product out there, you just have to do things better. A perfect example is the iPhone. Did you know that Apple wasn’t the first with a full touchscreen device? Tune in to find out which phone holds the title as the World’s first. So why don’t you know about it? Because Apple did it better.
- 16:07 – Sahil talks about the 5th point on why it’s a good time to be alive and that is cloud storage. If you don’t know what it is, chances are you are already using cloud storage, so tune in to find out how it’s changing the future. The boys also discuss how “the cloud” has transformed the way they do business and run this podcast.
- 17:45 – Finally, we saved the best reason for the last. You need to tune in, because it is going to impact not only you and the way you work, but your home, business, office… basically everything. Can you guess what it is?