Robert Farringtion reveals how to break free from student loans
About Robert Farrington
Robert Farrington is a Millennial Money Expert and Founder of TheCollegeInvestor.com.
He is on a mission to help millennials get out of student loan debt and start building wealth for their future. He also helps parents make smart choices about college financing options and navigating the complex world of paying for school.
Through his work at The College Investor, Robert Farrington has emerged as one of the nation’s leading student loan debt experts.
Reach Out To Robert
Join #HustleNation & Get Access To Our Success Kit!What's the Success Kit? It's a collection of our best-selling guides and templates that teach you how to attract more leads, increase sales, create viral content & get in the best shape of your life!
No Spam! Your loyalty is important to us, and you can unsubscribe at anytime.
- 1:00 – How Robert become a millennial money expert and the story behind his website that helps college students become debt free
- 2:30 – Robert discusses how easy it is to get into debt and the mentality
- 3:00 – We talk about how the average amount of student debt is $37k and other juicy stats that will probably scare you.
- 4:00 – How Robert became debt free himself
- 4:40 – Why Robert believes you should be working or playing a sport while you’re in school.
- 5:10 – What Robert looks for when hiring students (this is key if you want to know the mindset of an employer)
- 6:10 – The side hustlers that Robert took on to make ends meet and pay back his student loans
- 6:35 – How Sahil paid off his loans by doing this one thing after high school. This alone will help you set aside thousands of dollars!
- 7:15 – Why Robert believes that college is NOT the time to find yourself, and what he means by this.
- 8:30 – What Robert would do if hey took a year off in-between school to ensure that he becomes debt free by the end of school.
- 9:40 – We ask Robert if students should even get INTO debt in the first place. He talks about his calculation on how much money you should borrow and more importantly, how much you shouldn’t. Very important stuff.
- 12:18 – The exact steps that Robert would take to ensure that you can pay off your debt as soon as possible while lowering your expenses.
- 13:40 – The interest rate on student loans and how they affect the way you pay them back. Robert discusses how switching to an income-based plan can help you pay off your debt sooner!
- 14:45 – Martin talks about how EASY it is to get essentially FREE money from scholarships and grants and Robert discusses the details on how many you should apply along with the success rate you can expect.
- 18:20 – You won’t believe how much FREE money went unclaimed by students because they were too lazy to apply for scholarships and grants.
- 21:20 – The type of traffic that Robert gets on his site every month and how it became a six figure business… and yet, Robert still has a “normal” job that he really enjoys.
- 22:30 – We ask Robert if he were to do it all over again and create a six-figure website, what would he do differently so that he can shorten the time it took for him to achieve success.
- 24:00 – We ask Robert if he will be sending his kids to college and whether he will let them take on debt so they can understand the value of money.
- Usually after a call is finished, we shoot the shit a little further with our guests that we don’t include. However, with Robert the post conversation was so interesting and valuable that we decided to throw it in there for you guys!