Interview Jordan Syatt (Gary Vaynerchuk's Personal Trainer)
About Jordan Syatt
He’s the founder of Syatt Fitness, A 5x World Record Powerlifter, Precision Nutrition & Westside Barbell certified coach, and has been featured in CNN, The Huffington Post, Men’s Fitness and more.
Just those feats alone would be impressive in their own right. But there’s more! Jordan landed a gig where he can now add Gary Vaynerchuk as one of his success stories. We think that’s pretty rad, and so we asked him to share his story, and everything in between!
Join #HustleNation & Get Access To Our Success Kit!
What's the Success Kit? It's a collection of our best-selling guides and templates that teach you how to attract more leads, increase sales, create viral content & get in the best shape of your life!
No Spam! Your loyalty is important to us, and you can unsubscribe at anytime.
- 4:23 – How Jordan landed the gig to become Gary Vaynerchuk’s personal trainer (you won’t believe what he had to do at the drop of a hat to make it happen. This is the perfect example of jumping at an opportunity when it appears)
- 7:45 – Jordan talks about Gary’s workout plan and how he manages to find the time to get in a workout being one of the busiest men in the world.
- 10:40 – After working with Gary, Jordan has some executive level advice for CEO’s and busy business owners that say they “don’t have the time” to workout and don’t have the luxury to hire a full-time coach that basically travels with them all over the world.
- 15:00 – The list of essential tools that Jordan uses to keep track of Gary, his other online clients and basically his entire life (his answer was very surprising and I know you will think so as well!)
- 17:40 – Jordan’s advice to personal trainers who are just starting off online and what he would tell himself if he was starting all over again. Jordan also shares the absolute BEST piece of advice he ever got to make an online presence.
- 20:00 – The hilarious screen shot that Jordan sent to Gary Vaynerchuk to help him with his diet and the story behind it.
- 21:30 – The advice Gary Vaynerchuk gave to Jordan to help him explode his business as an trainer – both online and offline. If you’re in the personal training business, you do NOT want to miss out on this.
- 23:00 – Jordan and I talk about what NOT to do online and why turning a quick buck can actually backfire (if you’ve been bombarded by the sixpack ads on YouTube a few years ago, you’ll really enjoy this)
- 25:30 – I talk about the concept of “Marketer’s Pension” and how quality information can pay dividends and bring you traffic for years and years to come.
- 26:35 – Jordan share some of his best tips on how to produce video content that’s valuable, and more importantly, gets shared by your audience and fans. If you’re too nervous to pick up a camera and get it right on the first few tries, then you’re in for a real eye opener. You’ll definitely want to get into video when you hear this.
- 30:00 – A simple trick that Jordan uses to make sure his videos get the best distribution possible by exploiting the algorithms of both Facebook & Youtube. It take just a few more minutes of work, but it’s totally worth it.
- 31:20 – How Jordan titles his Facebook videos to get more clicks and views.
- 32:00 – Jordan talks about his Inner Circle, what he charges for it, why it’s so valuable and more importantly, how it helps him generate a passive revenue stream that he can rely on month after month.
- 33:00 – I ask Jordan if I can deadlift with Gary and hear what he says…