How to develop a lifestyle business with Sean Ogle
About Sean Ogle
Sean Ogle is the founder of Location Rebel, which is a private community that has helped dozens of people quit their jobs and build successful online businesses. He also runs his personal blog over at SeanOgle.com where he has documented his journey from as far back as 2009 when he decided to quit his job, and move to Thailand to build a business. He’s truly living a traveller’s dream and if you were ever interested in doing the same, then be sure to tune into this episode as we get him to share some of his best tips, tricks and insights.
Join #HustleNation & Get Access To Our Success Kit!
What's the Success Kit? It's a collection of our best-selling guides and templates that teach you how to attract more leads, increase sales, create viral content & get in the best shape of your life!
No Spam! Your loyalty is important to us, and you can unsubscribe at anytime.
- 1:00 – Quick back story about Sean, and how he got started by quitting his job as a financial analyst.
- 2:30 – The one man who convinced Sean to start a blog, document his journey and help me make a decision that changed his life forever.
- 3:49 – The moment Sean realized that his blog went from just a hobby to a business and the important mental shift you need to make if you want to make a real income vs just getting chump change.
- 5:17 – Sean talks about the two key differences between a personal blog and a professional blog.
- 6:22 – How Sean made $7000 in just under and hour (48 mins to be exact). This story will blow you away!
- 7:56 – Sean gives us a breakdown of his entire business and the division of sales between his affiliate income and his course
- 9:11 – How to get over the nervousness of not only travelling the world, but making sure you’re able to run a business as you do it.
- 10:37 – Sean discusses the pros and cons of having multiple bank accounts set up all across the world and what it can mean for your taxes.
- 11:25 – Sean talks about the benefits of going from an LLC to an S-Corp.
- 12:54 – If you struggle to get work done while away from home or office, Sean talks about some of the strategies he uses to stay focused.
- 14:52 – We asked Sean if he had to start his online business all over again, what would he do differently
- 16:52 – How many people Sean has on his staff and his 2 key factors to look for when you want to hire help and build up your stable of employees
- 19:10 – Sean talks about his favorite methods of networking and reaching out to high-level individuals that you usually cannot get in touch with online.
- 21:39 – We ask Sean for some of his best SEO advice so your content can be found online and rank up in Google search
- 23:57 – Sean talks about some of the most essential software services and tools that he relies on to make his online business thrive. Everything from accounting, to blog hosting to email auto responders. You’ll see exactly how Sean pieces his business together.
- 26:55 – Martin asks Sean the final question: “how would you make your first sale in 2016?”